India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Apply for 30041 GDS posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the engagement of 30041 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM. Applications are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti, India Postal Circle will be issued the India Post Office Notification 2023 for vacant positions of Postman, Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS, Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS. There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Government Jobs. To apply for the Latest postal jobs in India state, aspirants must have completed 10th Class/12th Class qualification. So the Gujarat postal department announced the India Postal Circle Vacancy 2023 and they also asked interested and eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Postal Circle will be released a public notification for filling up Postman, PA/ SA, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies in India. Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti, Aspirants who are seeking the latest postal job, are eligible to apply online mode at the official web portal.
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Conducted by:||India Post|
|Age limit:||18-40 years|
|Location of Job:||All over India|
|Application Mode:||Online Apply|
Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Details of Indian Post :
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
UR – 13618 Posts
EWS – 2847 Posts
OBC – 6051 Posts
SC – 4138 Posts
ST – 2669 Posts
PWDA – 195 Posts
PWDB – 220 Posts
PWDC – 233 Posts
PWDDE – 70 Posts
|No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Branch Post Master||Rs.12,000/- -29,380/-|
Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS Education Qualification :
- Secondary School (10th Class) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
India Post GDS Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Submission of Application and Fee
- Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained Fee:
- A fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
India Post GDS Recruitment How to apply :
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for
- further Registrations of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number.
Documents Required to Apply for India Post GDS 2023:
The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 40889 Bharti :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Procedure of Fee Payment:-
- Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized, Gramin Dak Sevak 40889 Bharti
- Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the
- rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paid at any Head Post Office in India.
- For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence, candidate is requested to ensure his/her eligibility for applying to particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee may apply online directly.
Uploading of documents:-
The candidates must upload their Recent passport size photograph and signature in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online, Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti
Engagement Schedule is as under: –
- Starting Date of India Post GDS Online Application: 03.08.2023
- Last Date of India Post GDS Online Application: 23.08.2023
- Edit/Correction Window for in India Post GDS Application: 24.08.2023 to 26.08.2023
IndiaPost GDS Online Result
It is decided to publish the GDS results in the revised format containing the details of name of post offices, name of post and cut off percentage of candidate called for document verification along with details which are already made available. Result in the Revised format for the Assam, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, North East, Odisha, Punjab & UttaraKhand Circles will be made available on Monday. All forthcoming results will be published in the revised format.
Notification: Click Here
Circle Wise Vacancy: Click Here
Application Status Form: Click Here
Check your Fee payment status: Click Here
India Post Official Website: Click Here
🎥 How to fill GDS Online Form Video: Click Here
Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. thank you for visiting Newstez
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Q1. Who Conducts Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti?
Ans: India Postal Circle
Q2. How many Vacancies are released for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023?
Ans: The no. of vacancies is 30041 approximately
Q3. When will be released the notification?
Ans: It will be released on 31.07.2023
Q4. How to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti 2023?
Ans: Candidates can apply for India Postal Circle 2023 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the India Postal Circle official website
Q5. Is There Any Age Relaxation for Gramin Dak Sevak 30041 Bharti Vacancy?
Ans: Yes, There will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Govt Rules.