Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021: The Rajasthan government has announced large recruitment for the posts of Police Sub Inspector in Rajasthan. The recruitment will be done by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. All state level recruitment examinations in Rajasthan, such as Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) and Rajasthan Police Service (RPS) are conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill approximately 859 vacancies for the post of Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander. Out of the total vacancies, 744 posts are for Sub Inspector AP, 64 are for Sub Inspector IB and 38 are for Platoon Commander. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC had released the SI recruitment advertisement on February 03, 2021. The application process has started on 09 February 2021. The last date to apply is March 10, 2021.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021
RPSC Police SI Job Summary
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander|
|Notification Date||February 03, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||March 10, 2021|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Work knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Applicants must be between 20 and 25 years of age on January 1, 2022.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs 150/-
Start date for online application submission: February 09, 2021
Last date for submission of online application: March 10, 2021
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 09 February 2021 to 10 March 2021.
- Visit the official website of SSO Rajasthan at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register for the first time.
- Now click on the apply online link
- Fill in all the required details in application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit.
- Download and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Selection will be based on written test, physical test, and personal interview. You can visit the RPSC website for more information on RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Examination 2021.