BIS Care Mobile App For Consumers, Know How To Use It
Bureau of Indian Standards (Bhartiya Manak Bureau) provides an interface to consumers to lodge any complaint or grievance, through a complaint portal on our website or through e-mail. However considering the fact that mobile phones have become an easy mode to access internet and communicate, a mobile app based on Android platform has been developed, which would provide the same facilities accessible through mobile phone.
The Android based mobile application provides consumers the facility to access the complete Complaint Management System. Consumers can lodge their grievances, preferably with supporting evidence, against ISI marked / BIS certified products or services rendered to them by BIS.
Features of the App:
• The consumer can register himself with BIS through a simplified one time registration module. The user is required to enter his name and mobile number with an option to provide his email-id as well. The user can use the app after an initial email verification done through a One Time Password.
• The app provides the consumer with facility to lodge complaints regarding any of the following issues:
o Quality of Product (ISI Marked/Hallmarked/Registration Marked)
o Misuse of ISI Mark/Hallmark/Registration Mark
o Misleading Advertisements.
o Others related to BIS
JM Bullion, the premier online bullion dealer in America, brings an exceptional precious metals app to the Android. Watch the real-time spot price movements of silver, gold, platinum, and palladium to stay on top of the market. Use our interactive charts to study past trends in those precious metals’ prices. Create customizable text and email alerts for when the silver price or gold price reaches set values you specify to know when the moment is right for you to invest. Check out which items JM Bullion has on special at any given time to be certain you are spending your money sensibly. Visit the app’s store to quickly gain access to all our silver, gold, platinum, copper, and palladium products on the JM Bullion mobile site.
• Interactive Charts for Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Palladium Spot Prices – Timeframes: 5 Years, 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months, 1 Month, 7 Days, & 24 Hours
• Ability to Set Up Email & Text Price Alerts for Silver & Gold Prices using Facebook, Google+, Yahoo!, or Outlook
• Real-time Spot Price Updates for Silver, Gold, Platinum, & Palladium
• Access Weekly On-Sale Items & Special Price-Over-Spot for Each
• Real-time Gold/Silver Ratio Updates
Leave a Reply