Bank holidays: know here when banks will be closed in September 2021
Bank holidays: know here when banks will be closed in August 2021: The second wave of coronavirus has spread its terror across the country. In such a situation, almost all the banks have provided online service facilities to their customers so that they do not have to go to the branch. Amid restrictions like lockdowns, our rush to banks is also low. However, if you have an important task, then you will know on what day you can do this task. Banks will be closed for 9 days in June. By looking at this list of holidays, you can handle your important task. So let us know when and why banks will be closed in June.
If you are planning to work in August, you need to know in advance how many days the bank will be closed this month. 2 The bank will be closed for 8 days this month except Saturday and Sunday. The bank will be closed for a total of about 15 days this month for various reasons. See the list and plan your new month’s work, don’t push.
Bonanza Insurance is one of the best DIGITAL INSURANCE EXCHANGE PLATFORM which helps one to compare and buy policies from the topmost brands of India. We are a trusted Online Insurance Hub associated with over 1200+ Insurance Plans.
The lines of business it has ventured in over the last couple of years, has made Bonanza one of the most distinctive Insurance brokers in India. Its manifold progression in all verticals has evolved Bonanza to become one of the principal insurance broker firms.
At the core, Bonanza dynamo is a team of proficient risk engineers and underwriters. Armed with diversified industry know-how, the firm constructs a unique benefit in understanding several businesses and their risk profiles. Its state-of-art processes and customized systems for Auditing and Analyzing existing insurance portfolios of the clients and robust Claims Management techniques make it a dependable insurance broker to work with.
Why CHOOSE Bonanza INSURANCE?
• Best Digital Platform.
• Supreme Product Knowledge.
• Buy Insurance Policies instantly in a few minutes.
• Excellent Offers and Rates.
• Unbiased Expert Advice in easily understandable format in least possible time.
• Transparent with no Hidden Charges.
• Secure Payment Mode.
• Pan India Presence.
• Best Claim Assistance Services in India.
• Excellent 24*7 Business Support.
WHY CHOOSE Bonanza INSURANCE APP?
• User-Friendly Interface.
• No hassles of Logging In, can be skipped.
• Digital Backup and Storage.
• Quick Service and Support.
• Best Comparison Platform of the topmost Insurance brands.
• PDF Storage and Downloading facility available.
• Get to know About us.
⚫ Car Insurance
⚫ Bike Insurance
⚫ Health Insurance
⚫ Travel Insurance
General Insurance Companies
• Apollo Munich Health Insurance
• Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
• Bharti Axa General Insurance
• Cigna TTK Health Insurance
• Religare Health Insurance
• Future General Insurance
• HDFC Ergo General Insurance
• HDFC General Insurance
• SBI General Insurance
• IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance
• Tata AIG General Insurance
• The New India Assurance
Life Insurance Companies
• Aegon Life Insurance
• HDFC Life Insurance
• ICICI Pru Life Insurance
• LIC of India
• Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
• Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Max Bupa UNO is a unified solution for agents and agency manager, which is integrated with all MBHI core systems. It will help agents sell insurance policies across all platforms, and agency managers can on board new agents in a simple manner.
For agency managers, the app will help manage end to agent on-boarding process. Details listed below:
Features (Agency Manager):
1. Launch process to on-board a new agent from app home screen
2. View list of pending on-boarding and analyse various reasons like incomplete documentation, verification pending etc to streamline agent onboarding process.
3. Upload agent’s documents and get them verified in the system.
4. Schedule IC 38 exam for issuance of fresh agent licenses
5. Details of prospective agent can be added through app and Agent prospect list can be viewed for follow up.