UGC NET 2021: Online Form & Exam Date Released @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Due to postponement of December 2020 UGC-NET in view of COVID-19, the schedule of June 2021 UGCNET has been delayed. In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycles, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC, has merged both UGC-NET of December 2020 and June 2021 cycles so that they be conducted together in CBT mode. The Application process is therefore being reopened for the new applicants to fill in and submit their forms.
The candidates who have registered for UGC-NET of December 2020 cycle but have not been able to complete the application process, can also complete and submit the application form online on the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in during the period specified below.
NTA UGC – National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) 2021 Exam Date, Online Form
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test 2021
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
- Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect) through NTA Website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in: 10 August to 05 September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee: 06 September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in the Particulars in the Application Form (online only): 07 September to 12 September 2021
- Dates of Examination: 06 October to 11 October 2021
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm & Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
Website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in
NTA will conduct UGC NET 2021 Exam in 81 subjects at different Exam Centers across India to determine the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only in various Indian Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions recognised by UGC.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online & Other Details: Click Here
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (ugcnet.nta.nic.in) and (www.nta.ac.in) for the latest updates.
For any queries or / clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011 40759000 or write to NTA at email@example.com.