ITBP Recruitment 2021: Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2021 notification has been released for Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon Posts. Candidates should note that the last date to apply for the posts is 27th October 2021. The post of Medical Officer has 553 vacancies and the recruitment will be done in Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force. Candidates can find more details notification here-itbpolice.nic.in.
To apply for the post of ITBP Group A Jobs, a candidate should be a minimum of 30 years of age and a maximum of 50 years of age. Hence, before applying for the desired ITBP Recruitment, get to know the complete details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, and the Section Process from this article.
ITBP Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon|
|No. of Posts||553 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||13th September 2021|
|Application Ending Date||27th October 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
ITBP Group A Jobs 2021 Date and Time
|Commencement of Online Application||13th September 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th October 2021|
ITBP Group A Vacancies Details
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command) – 5 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – 201 Posts
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) – 345 Posts
- Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) – 2 Posts
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)||Rs. 78,800/- – Rs. 2,09,200/- per month plus other benefits|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||Rs. 67,700/- – Rs. 2,08,700 per month plus other benefits|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs. 1,77,500 per month plus other benefits|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)|
ITBP Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Go to the official website of TTBP-recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and go to Recruitment of Group A Posts.
- Candidates can find the direct link here.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment and keep a copy of the form for future use.
Leave a Reply