Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Online Form, Calculator
Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) vide their E-Gazette Notification dated 12th Dec 2019, G.S.R. 912(E), has notified that Central Govt. rescinds the Sukanya Samriddhi Account Rules,2016 published vide G.S.R.323(E) dated 18th March 2016 with immediate effect. Further, the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) vide their E-Gazette Notification dated 12th Dec 2019, G.S.R. 914(E), has notified the scheme called the Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme,2019
Also Check: Manav Garima Yojana – SJED
The Central Government has launched the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana to promote the study of young women.
The purpose of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana is to easily meet the expenses incurred on the study of daughters and their marriage. For daughter’s study and marriage under the scheme
An account of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana can be opened at the post office.
A separate counter will also be opened at the Suvidya Center to open an account at any post office of the Postal Department. The account can be opened after submitting the required documents here.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
– You can deposit 1 thousand to 1 lakh fifty thousand rupees in a year in the name of daughter in Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account.
– This money has to be deposited only for 14 years of opening the account and this account will mature only when the daughter turns 21 years old.
– Under the rules of the scheme, a daughter can withdraw half a penny when she turns 18.
– After 21 years, the account will be closed and the money will go to the guardian. – If the daughter gets married between the ages of 18 and 21, the account will be closed at that time.
– If the payment is late in the account, only a penalty of Rs. 50 will be imposed.
– Apart from post offices, many government and private banks are also opening accounts under this scheme.
– Accounts under Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana will be exempted under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act.
– The guardian can also open two accounts for his two daughters. – If there are twins, the guardian can open a third account only by giving his proof. The guardian can transfer the account anywhere.
Also Check: Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, if a person opens an account from Rs.1000 / – per month in 2015, it means Rs.12,000 per year for 14 years till 2028.
You have to invest Rs. At present, the interest rate will continue to be 8.6 per cent per annum when the girl turns 21
6,07,128. It may be mentioned that a total of Rs 1.68 lakh has to be deposited in the guardian’s account in 14 years. The remaining Rs 4,39,128 is interesting.
- Upto two girl children or three in case of twin girls as second birth or the first birth itself results in three girl children
- Min.250 of initial deposit with multiple of one Fifty rupees thereafter with annual ceiling of Rs.150000 in a financial year
- Tenure of the Deposit is 21 years from the date of opening of the account
- Maximum period upto which deposits can be made 15 years from the date of opening of the account.
- As notified by the GOI, compounded annually with option for monthly interest pay-outs to be calculated on balance in completed thousands.( Current rate 7.60% w.e.f 1st Apr, 2020)
- As applicable under section 80C of the IT Act, 1961. In the latest Finance Bill, the scheme has been extended Triple exempt benefits i.e. there will be no tax on the amount invested, amount earned as interest and amount withdrawn.
- Irregular Payment/ Revival of account by payment of penalty of Rs.50 per year along with the minimum specified amount per year
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
The Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator is a tool that figures out the amount of maturation and calculates the earned interest from the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Chart. If you’re eligible then you can get the value of the matured investment by simply using Sukanya Samriddhi Account Calculator. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculation is cumbersome. This is when the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator becomes convenient to use. You can now conveniently use the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator in excel.
યોજના માટે જરૂરી દસ્તાવેજ
– બાળકીનુ જન્મ પ્રમાણપત્ર
– એડ્રેસ પ્રુફ
– આઈડી પ્રુફ