ACB Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Apply For Various Posts (13/12/2021)
ACB published an official notification for Recruitment of Legal Advisor posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
ACB Gujarat Recruitment 2021
- No. of posts: 03
- Name of posts: Legal Advisor
- Graduate in Law Stream with 7 years experience in Prevention of Corruption Act Cases.(see details qualification in official advertisement).
- 45 to 65 years
- The final Selection will be based on a personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can send their application in prescribed format to the below-mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Address: Anti-Corruption Bureau’s Office, Block No. 17, Dafnala, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad.
- Last date for application: 13/12/2021
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
The Anti-Corruption Bureau is a specialized agency tackling the problem of corruption in various departments of the Government against Public Servants and also Private Persons who abet the offenses under the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988.
Also Check: Current Jobs
The Bureau registers cases under the provisions of this Act. Besides this, the Bureau conducts inquiries based on the information/petitions received from various agencies like Government, Vigilance Commission, Lokayukta, etc., and also on the information/petitions received by the Bureau from the public containing specific and verifiable allegations of corruption against Public Servants.