IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023: Apply for 8600+ Clerk/PO Vacancies @ibps.in
The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs XI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in August and September/ October 2023. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2023.
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP RRB – XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria on the stipulated date as specified in the detailed notification issued and hosted on authorised website by IBPS.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
|Latest IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment Notification|
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)|
|Post Names||Group A – Officers Scale I, II & III, Group B – Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Post Count||8612 Posts|
|Registration Dates||1st June to 21st June 2023|
|Mode of exam||Online|
Regional Rural Banks of India (RRB) are recruiting more than 8000 persons for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the 43 Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) and Officer Scale 2 (Manager) and Office Scale 3 (Senior Manager) are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs- XI).
IBPS RRB Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Notification||31st May 2023|
|Online Application Starts on||1st June 2023|
|Online Application Ends on||21st June 2023|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17.07.2023 to 22.07.2023|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||September 2023|
|Conduct of interview||October/November 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2024|
IBPS RRB 2023 – Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||332|
|Officer Scale 2 IT||68|
|Officer Scale 2 CA||21|
|Officer Scale 2 Law Officer||24|
|Treasury Officer Scale 2||8|
|Marketing Officer Scale 2||3|
|Agriculture Officer Scale 2||60|
|Officer Scale 3||73|
IBPS RRB 2023 Age Limit:
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidatesshould not have been born earlier than 03.06.1983 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidatesshould not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1993 and later than 31.05.2005 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.06.1995 and later than 01.06.2005 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS RRB 2023 Application Fee:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
IBPS RRB Notification, Online Apply – Important Link
Full Notification: Click Here
Short Notification: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
For more informative details about IBPS RRB Exam. Keep following our website Newstez.blog.