SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL Exam 2023 notification on May 9, 2023. The registration process was started on May 9 and ended on June 8, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in. The last date for making online fee payments is till June 10, 2023.
This app is a Complete Package for SSC CHSL exam 2023 conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Content in this app is best suited for latest SSC pattern with Study Material and Practice Paper.
Students must be ready to crack the exam on the latest pattern of 2023. The Staff Selection Commission is conducting CHSL exam which requires through knowledge of subject and the latest pattern MCQs that come in SSC CHSL Exam. With this app aspirants can ensure there selection in the upcoming Examination.
Syllabus of SSC CHSL exam have 4 subjects: General Intelligence(Reasoning), English, Quantitative Aptitude(Maths), General Awareness(GK/GA)
Based on the above Syllabus for the exam this app have study material and Practice Paper for exam. This app is Useful for the preparation of CHSL 2021 and Covers all the topics in details with Practice Tests provided in the application.
Testbook SSC CHSL Preparation App is exclusively curated to aid your exam preparation and to help you crack it on your very first attempt! Download the Testbook SSC CHSL Preparation App and avail numerous benefits such as Current Affairs, Mock Tests, Exam Notifications, Latest Updates, Study Notes and many more.
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams used by 1.9+ Cr Students. By downloading this app you will learn and prepare with one of India’s best faculties. The Testbook SSC CHSL preparation app would have everything that you would need to crack this examination.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
Total Vacancy: 1600
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO), Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
The age limit for the posts is 18 to 27 years as on August 1, 2023. Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.
- Computer Based Examination
- Descriptive Paper
- Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Online Apply Start Date: 09-05-2023
- Last Date: 08-06-2023
👉Notification: Click Here
👉Apply Online: Click Here